Selenium (Se-75) radioisotope sources are ideal for controlling the size of the exclusion zone during radiographic exposures at congested work sites. Se-75 radioisotope sources are used on offshore oil rigs and at power generation plants during outages to reduce non-occupational worker exposure.
- Gamma Energy Range: 66-401 keV
- Steel Thickness : 0.20 in-1.57 in (5 mm-40 mm)
- Aluminum / Titanium : 1.4 in-4.7 in (35 mm-120 mm)
- Selenium-75 Half-Life : 120 days
- Special Form Certifications : USA/0502/S-96, USA/0335/S-96