The MAGNATEST D-HZP is the ultimate magneto-inductive test instrument: the fully automatic system tests materials for their properties. It operates in single-coil absolute mode, making a comparator coil unnecessary. The combination of high excitation currents and complex evaluation electronic equipment detects even very small structural discrepancies. The MAGNATEST D-HZP also provides comprehensive options for documenting test results, such as test piece statistics, histogram, and test data export, which are displayed clearly on the large color display.
- Excitation frequency: 2 Hz to 128 kHz, 17 levels
- Number of inputs and outputs to the line: 8
- Test resolution: manual, external
- Sorting threshold: Circle, ellipse, rectangle, box regression
- Sorting process testing: group analysis
- Stimulation: mono-frequency, multi-frequency