System for the measurement of coercivity HCJ, hysteresis J(H), and relative permeability µr(H)
The KOERZIMAT 1.097 HCJ measuring system by FOERSTER facilitates the accurate, automatic, and fast measurement of the coercivity HCJ.
- Determination of coercivity in accordance with IEC 60404-7
- Determination of hysteresis J(H) for soft magnetic steel bars
- Determination of relative permeability µr(H) for soft magnetic steel bars
- PC-controlled measuring system
- Geometry-free measurement
- Lightweight, extremely compact design
- Software for controlling individual and series measurements
- Database for collecting measurement data and parameter sets
- Customer-specific reports
- Remote port for automation, data access, etc.