The NAUT (Non-Contact Air Coupled Ultrasonic Testing) system enables ultrasonic inspection without contact and wetting sample by couplant.
- Handle safely and easily without exposure, unlike Radiographic testing
- Display images in real time
- Save inspection result as images and waveforms
- Wide range of model variations for various situations
- Suitable for automated In-line productions
Application of Inspection / Measurement / Analysis:
- Composite materials like CFRP (Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic), GFRP
- Lithium Ion Battery (LiB)
- Automobile parts (Friction materials Brake pad)
- Wood, Lumber (eg. Plywood inspection, Non-combustible wood inspection)
- Various materials (eg. Films, Insulation material like freezer panel) etc.