Digital Ultrasonic Double Rail Tester DIGISCAN DR-16 DRT
- Multi-channel, multi colored time base, split screen with large TFT display.
- Screen displays A-scan pulse echo & B-scan simultaneously during single run of rail testing.
- Capable to record A-scan defects envelope in real time along with data setup and continuous B- Scan recording
- Facility of location stamping Km/m/cm by digital encoder and GPS (latitude & longitude) recording Real
- time recording duly synchronized with satellite clock
- Facility for offline recreation of A-Scan defect echo envelope display from recorded B-Scan
- Facility to download recorded data from DRT to USB based Pen-Drive
- Facility for recalling & viewing calibration setups, stored A-Scan defect echo envelope & B-scan recorded data
- Capable to scan rail head transverse defects including gauge face and non gauge face corner defects and horizontal defects in rail head, web and footwave junction
- Facility to record 200 nos real time A-Scan defect echo envelope and to record continuous B- Scan of 50 km rail length corresponding to A-Scan echo
- Facilitates storing of 10 calibration set ups
- High accuracy of detection of rail defects
- Equipment is user friendly , very light weight, handy and robust