Area Gamma Monitor AGM-1, manufactured & supplied by Electronic & Engineering Co (I) Pvt Ltd (EECI) is primarily designed to indicate dose rates in the measuring unit selected & produces audio/visual alarms, if the dose rate exceeds preset value. By default, the unit is set to be in mR/hr & the range is (0.01 – 999.9mR/hr). Use of these devices makes it compact & highly reliable.
This Area Gamma Monitor AGM-1, will be useful for monitoring low gamma dose rate levels in µR/hr working areas of Radio Isotope Laboratories, Radiotherapy departments, Medical & Industrial Radiological installations apart from its usefulness in Atomic Power Stations, radiochemical plants, waste immobilization plants etc.
Each AGM unit is calibrated at EECI’s AERB and NABL accredited calibration laboratory. Hence, the AGM series are reliable and ensure maximum safety in critical applications such as radiography enclosures, medical institutes having radioactive procedures and nuclear power plants.
- Sturdy and compact, Wall mounted or bench top with optional battery backup
- Large LED Display viewable from Long distance
- Local alarm annunciation with lamp indication and alarm acknowledgment Current output w.r.t Dose rate, Alarm and Power failure Relays with Alarm acknowledgment for Remote operation
- Two changeover Potential free Relay contacts for Radiation alarm and Power failure Alarm Remote ACK and RST Contacts
- This Area monitor is recommended for unit in Radiological installation, Nuclear medicine departments, PET-CT centres, I-131 therapy wards, medical cyclotron facilities & Radiotherapy departments etc.
- It is also recommended in Nuclear installations, waste immobilization plants Nuclear power plants & other similar Radiological installations.
For more details, please contact our Sales Team.